1. END TIME, END TIMES. This term does not appear in the King James Bible. It is a term used in relation to the times we are now living, but with no specific starting or ending point.
2. TIME OF THE END. This is the KJV biblical term. It refers to the early 1900s (in which the prophecies of Daniel were understood) through the Battle of Armageddon.
3. LAST DAYS. From the time of Jesus through the Millennium.
4. SEVEN CHURCHES of the Revelation. A forecast of 7 church time periods beginning when Jesus Christ ascended to heaven and ending with the Rapture. The last 4 will also be present when the Rapture comes, however the presence of number 6 is hard to find.
5. LATTER DAYS/TIMES/YEARS. A period of time that began with Israel’s rebirth in 1948 and extends into the Millennium.
6. RAPTURE. The removal of all true, born again Christians from the earth, in the twinkling of an eye, to meet the Lord in the air. These are those that have repented, denied themselves, picked up their cross and followed Jesus. These are those that have obeyed God’s Word. The biblical terms are “caught up” or “translated” and “translation.”
7. NO NAME. A brief period following the Rapture and ending when the Antichrist confirms a covenant with many, which begins the Tribulation. This could be from 1 day to perhaps 2 weeks.
8. WORLD WAR 3. A name we use to denote the war of Ezekiel 38 and 39 (the red horse). This is the Russian/Arab invasion of Israel that comes shortly after the beginning of the Tribulation. The result of this is one in every four people in the world will die, and every one will perish to hell. Why do all perish to hell? Because the Rapture had just previously taken all true, born again saints.
9. TRIBULATION. A term used to describe a period of time beginning with the Antichrist confirming a covenant with many, and ending at just prior to the Battle of Armageddon. It consists of two parts of 1260 days each, but the Lord has cut the first part short, but the amount is unknown. The Abomination of Desolation separates the two parts. This term is used 6 times in the Bible as referring to the Tribulation. It is used other times to denote problems and other related things with a different word. (Refer to a concordance.)
10. WORLD WAR 4. The Kings of the East march to Israel (200,000,000). One-third of the world’s population is killed. This happens as the Tribulation is drawing to an end.
11. NO NAME. A short period of time, perhaps one to three days, starting with the end of the Tribulation, and ending with the Battle of Armageddon and the return of Jesus Christ.
12. BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON. What we call World War 5. This is centered in the valley of Megiddo in Israel. The armies of the world are gathered to fight against Jesus Christ as He returns in power and great glory with the saints. They are led by Satan’s trinity—Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet. The war lasts 24 hours. When it is over, there are few people left alive on this earth. At this time, Satan is cast into the bottomless pit, while the Antichrist and False Prophet are cast alive into the lake of fire.
13. GATHERING TOGETHER OF THE ELECT AND JUDGMENT OF THE NATIONS. All that are left alive following the Battle of Armageddon shall be gathered by the angels and then judged. Sheep shall be on the right side, and the goats on the left-Mt chapter 25.
14. MILLENNIUM. One thousand years of peace. Jesus Christ shall reign as King of kings and Lord of lords, and the saints shall also reign.
15. THE LITTLE SEASON. After the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed for a little season and shall go forth to deceive the nations once again. There shall be a final rebellion. At this time the heavens and the earth shall pass away, but afterwards there shall come forth new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness-2 Pe 3:13. Jesus makes all things new-Rev 21:5.
16. ETERNITY. Isa 57:15-For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite (or broken) and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite (or broken) ones. Eternity means forever and ever.
17. EVER AND EVER. This term is mentioned in the Bible numerous times. (Refer to a concordance.)